In order to promote friendship and understanding between people in China and abroad, the China Government providing funding for International Students at the Northeast Agricultural University in China.
The award is available for the brilliant aspirants from all over the world to pursue the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the university.
Each year the Government of China provides Scholarships to support excellent students, teachers and scholars to study in China, and develop communication and cooperation in aspects of politics, economics, culture and education.
Why at Northeast Agricultural University? The university provides excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship support that contextualizes employability in the student-learning journey through practice-centered learning.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Government of China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral degree
- Award: CNY 3,000 Yuan and CNY 3,500 Yuan
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities except China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should be in healthy physical condition, for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35, for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40. Aspirants must have excellent achievement in their study, comparative good ability in research.
How to Apply
For acquiring this wonderful opportunity, you are demanded to be enrolled in the master’s and doctoral degree coursework at the Northeast Agricultural University. After being enlisted, claimants need to complete an online application through http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org/
Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree in the relevant subject area.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the undergraduate transcripts, graduate transcripts, study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words), two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English, academic papers and academic achievements, copy of HSK certificate, copy of the passport and acceptance letter from a supervisor.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
A full support will cover the registration fee, tuition fee, and fee for accommodation on campus, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China. Monthly living allowance is paid to the students by the host institution. Master degree students will receive CNY 3,000 Yuan and Doctoral degree students will receive CNY 3,500 Yuan. NEAU provides free accommodation for Chinese government award students, 2 bachelor students shall live in one room, 1 doctoral student or master student shall live in one room.