American Scholar Award at Fulbright-University of Turku Finland, 2020 – Seeking for a research opportunity? The University of Turku is welcoming students to join the Fulbright Scholar Award program.
This bursary is having a purpose to support those high achievement American applicants who want to pursue their studies in Finland.
American Scholar Award at Fulbright-University of Turku Finland, 2020
Established in 1920, the University of Turku is a member of the Coimbra Group which is an association of multidisciplinary universities. It is the second largest university in the country as measured by student enrollment.
Why at the University of Turku? The university offers the courses for which a student aiming. It gives a helpful environment and faculties for supporting the applicants in their goals.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Grants are open to American scholars.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a research degree program in the field of Biofuture, Digital Futures, Cultural memory and social change, Children, young people, and learning, Drug development and diagnostics, and Sea and maritime studies.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have several years’ teaching and research experience in their field.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are advised to take admission in a research degree program at the university and then send their applicants through IIE/CIES
- Supporting Documents: A complete CV, academic transcripts along with a research proposal should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a PhD degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a very good flow in the spoken and written English language to study this program.
Benefits: The funded award will give 2,700 EUR per month and also provides a travel award 1,800 USD for candidates of this course.