Alberta Graduate Excellence funding for International Students at the University of Alberta – Are you interested in studying in Canada? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship which is designed by the University of Alberta.
The new excellence scholarship is available for outstanding academic achievement of students pursuing graduate studies in Alberta.
Alberta Graduate Excellence funding for International Students at the University of Alberta
The university provides support and services to graduate applicants, students, and graduate programs, and administers numerous graduate scholarships and awards. It offers over 400 undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs in 18 faculties.
Why at the University of Alberta? UAlberta provides excellent teaching and researching opportunities as well as student services. It also offers a range of academic and professional programs and post-secondary education in about 388 undergraduate and 500 graduate programs.
Application Deadline: January 16, 2021
Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply for this application.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master or Doctoral degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident of Canada, or an international student
- Candidates must be living in Alberta (student must have a current Alberta mailing address in Bear Tracks)
- Students must have earned a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 or greater over the most recent 15 units of course weight
- Candidates must be registered full-time during the tenure of the fellowship Fall 2019 and/or Winter 2020
- Holders must be registered in years 1-4 of the master’s program or years 1-6 of the doctoral program during the tenure of the program
University or Organization: University of Alberta
Course Level: Master or Doctoral program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International and domestic students
The award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission to this university. After taking students must be must complete the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) Student Declaration formand submit it to their home department by their internal deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Student information, activity summary, two letters of reference, and transcript at the university.
- Admission Requirements:Applicants must have an admission average of 80% or higher on coursework.
- Language Requirement: International students have English language proficiency in leaning, writing, reading, speaking.
- Benefits: The university will provide the $12,000 award amount for their students.